To get the longest life out of your shaver, we recommend the following:
1. Keep the blade clean by emptying it after every shave, and rinsing in our rinse stand as frequently as is reasonably possible. You can add a drop or two of dish soap to the water reservoir to help break down skin oils.
2. Do not store the shaver in the shower. The water molecules in humid air are much smaller than liquid water drops and over long periods of time/exposure can find their way inside the shaver body leading to premature failure.
3. Try not to wait until the shaver dies to recharge. Ideally, keep the battery charge above 30%.
4. Do not leave the shaver plugged in to the charger for extended periods of time. Some people will leave it plugged in and charging whenever they are not using it. This can reduce the lifespan of the lithium ion battery.
5. Replace blades every 3-6 months. A dirty or worn blade is harder to spin and can result in increased motor wear.